Our virtualization experts can help design, fine tune and optimize your existing infrastructure to better meet the growing needs of your company. We know that inefficiency is the easiest way to lose money and increase your TCO, so we strive to implement highly efficient virtualization solutions designed with your bottom line in mind. Whether you need a fine tuning of your existing systems, an in-depth process optimization, or a ground up custom build, StableData can take the headache out of virtualizing your infrastructure.
We strive to remain at the forefront of cloud and virtualization services and technologies (both desktop and server) — designing, operating and managing private and public cloud environments for over 15 years.
We’ve consistently delivered "above the bar", robust, secure and sustainable virtualized solutions. Get the speed, flexibility and security that is crucial to your success, without the confusion and associated risk of building or buying the wrong solution. Our consultants can transform your environment into a highly standardized, agile and cost-effective computing platform.
Build your cloud your way. We know that one size doesn’t fit all. Just meet with our team and we can select from a myriad possibilities and products to create the environment that meets both your immediate needs and long-term objectives.
Our design methodologies and services will help reduce total cost of ownership, and give you the transparency you need to know where your data resides at all times. By standardizing and simplifying your environment, we can reduce your risk as well as increase your flexibility and reliability to meet your ever-changing business demands. Throughout the process you’ll work directly with our most talented professionals, who employ industry-leading management tools and ITIL processes.
Each of our designs leverage our expert knowledge from design to configuration to deployment, and include:
- Hands-on, responsive oversight by our skilled and dedicated relationship teams
- Expert management of network and data centers
- Multiple OS support
- Data protection solutions, including snapshot, disk and tape options
- DR solutions, including VMware SRM and multisite SAN replication
- HA solutions, including firewall, cluster and load balancing
- Migration planning and assistance
Traditional physical Windows-based servers only utilize 5-10% of the underlying hardware capacity and virtualizing them typically allows for consolidation rates of 10:1. That means that one of today's servers can power up to 10 virtual servers. This allows for tremendous cost savings in terms of consolidating server sprawl and and reducing space needed and power consumed and cooling needed. Furthermore, the ability to manually or automatically move virtual servers around allows for a completely new level of business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Reduced hardware costs
- Less space needed
- Reduced energy used
- More flexibility and server setup and disaster recovery
- Less hardware and software to maintain
90-95% of your PC resources sit idle at any given time. Desktop virtualization allows you to separate the desktop operating system and all applications from your desktop computer which can reduce the cost of your PC ownership by 40%. All computing processes take place at the server level which is completely transparent to the user, but allows your users to access their needed files and applications across any connection and from any device-even mobile phones.
- Reduced PC desktop costs
- Reduced energy needed
- Great control of data and applications
- Reduced maintenance costs
Application virtualization allows for greater efficiencies by detaching the application from the operating system. This allows for much greater compatibility, manageability and portability of the applications themselves. Applications take up tremendous amount of bandwidth and space on your desktops, but application virtualization allows for programs to be streamed on demand so that applications are not needed to be installed on the host as traditionally done.
- Dramatically improve security and support
- Less maintenance and upgrade time
- Less hardware power consumption and strain
SDS has been providing VMware solutions to hundreds of satisfied clients for years. VMware solutions have saved our clients thousands of dollars in hardware and energy cost savings, decreased space needed for servers while reducing their carbon footprint. Here are some of the benefits your company will realize when bringing in a VMware solution.
- You only need a single server to use VMware and to virtualize your IT environment. You can literally create 10 virtual servers on one server. So there's no large upfront cost.
- It's cheaper to have several virtualized machines residing on one physical machine than it is to purchase multiple machines.
- Server room size requirements can be decreased saving you time and money retrofitting your office space to accommodate a larger server room.
- Save money on electricity required to power the multiple machines as well as save on your server room cooling bills.
- Workstation and server maintenance and upgrades, as well as machine replacement are cheaper when you only have to worry about one physical workstation or server.
- Less hardware to babysit means less software to upgrade.
Reduced hardware needs is one of the biggest benefits of VMware. Because there is less hardware needed, businesses can cut their IT budgets significantly. This advantage of server virtualization makes it perfect for small to medium-sized businesses that require less computing resources, and even for medium-sized businesses that want to optimize what they currently have. Additionally, space requirements are lessened when the number of physical servers is reduced. Server virtualization results in a streamlined data center which needs little cooling, as well as low electrical and maintenance costs.